QUICKLINKS AND VIEW OPITONS
NONE of his patients who were taking acid-blocking drugs had ever been tested, Jonathan Wright, MD
Monday, July 30, 2012 3:10 pm Email this article
“In 1976 when we got a gadget in here which very precisely measures stomach acid output, since that time, literally a couple thousand [people] or more must have come in, in that length of time with heartburn, belching, gas and so on, who had been told [by their doctors] to take antacids in the early days, or they [their doctor] told them to take an acid-blocker, or they told me to take a protein pump-inhibitor… and I will ask them a very simple question, ‘Did you ever have your stomach output measured?’, and since 1976, EVERYONE has said, ‘No.’,” notes Jonathan Wright, MD, a pioneer in natural medicine.
He notes that it is a VERY simple thing to do, and is a VERY PRECISE test, and yet NO ONE has ever had this tested by their doctor before telling them to take an antacid or acid-blocking drug.
He also notes that the specification on how to do the test were published in the Canadian Medical Journal back in 1969 or 1970.
“We find that 99% of the time when people have those symptoms [heartburn, indigestion, bloating, belching and gas], there isn’t enough [stomach] acid, and we tell them that they need to take hydrochloric acid and pepsin tablets with their meals.”
He points out that when we are young, we have very strong stomach acid, and can eat anything without a problem.
Dr. Wright’s Contact Info
Jonathan V. Wright, MD
801 SW 16th St., Ste. 121
Renton, WA 98055
(425) 264-0059 phone
(425) 264-0071 fax
About Dr. Wright
More about Dr. Wright
Jonathan Wright, MD is a pioneer in natural medicine.
He is the first person to combine bioidentical hormones for women, a product called Tri-Estrogen, which he did in 1982.
He is the author of the book Why Stomach Acid is Good for You.
A list of the other wonderful books he has written are listed here.
Other articles about Dr. Wright
Here are links to other articles about Dr. Wright.
- Jonathan Wright, MD’s book on bioidentical hormone replacement is the BEST notes Dr. Mercola
- Women (and men) using bioidentical hormone replacement do better in every way, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormone replacement does much more good than harm notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- Not only do estrogen & testosterone drop, but DHEA, thyroid, & other hormones drop also, Dr. Wright
- The Chinese used bioidentical hormone replacement a thousand years ago notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormone replacement dramatically reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormones (and all other hormones) should NOT be taken orally, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormones (and all other hormones) should NOT be taken sublingually, Jonathan Wright, MD
- DHEA should NOT be taken orally; it gets converted into estrogen in the liver, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Provera is NOT progesterone, and does NOT belong in the body notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- Jonathan Wright, MD teaches a 3-day course on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for doctors
- How to find a doctor who understands proper use of bioidentical hormones, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Jonathan Wright, MD tells how two patients 40 years ago opened his eyes to natural treatments
- Type 2 Diabetes can be predicted 20 years ahead of time looking at insulin levels, Jonathan Wright
- About one-third of people have normal blood sugar, but produce too much insulin, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Many people in 40’s and above get indigestion from LOW stomach acid notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- 99% of the time indigestion, heartburn, bloating & gas is from LOW stomach acid, Jonathan Wright, MD
- NONE of his patients who were taking acid-blocking drugs had ever been tested, Jonathan Wright, MD
- People with low stomach acid often feel tired due to malnutrition, Jonathan Wright, MD
- About 5% of people with low stomach acid need stomach reconditioning, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Antacids and acid-blocking drugs cause malnutrition notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- People with low stomach acid or taking acid-blocking drugs are malnourished, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Stomach acid measured by gastric analysis by radio telemetry notes Jonathan Wright, MD
Articles on the same subject can be found here:
Please feel free to share your comments about this article.
© Copyright 2003-2017 - Larry Hobbs - All Rights Reserved.